Colour LEDs provide in-situ information on operational status. The indication of status and error messages on the 7-segment display of the UE401 safety evaluation unit allows rapid diagnostics. The possibility of connecting 4 individual sensor pairs or 8 sensors, the range of versions providing the right scanning range for the specific application, the suitability for outdoor applications, and the use of deflector mirrors also allow for the solution of complex protection tasks.
Features of the system:
- Restart interlock selectable
- External device monitoring selectable
- Connection of up to 8 sensor pairs (cascade circuit)
- Diagnostic option through 7-segment display and LEDs Intelligent testing prevents mutual optical interference (up to 4 sensor pairs)
- Ranges of 0 to 60m
- Temperature range of –20 to +55°C
Note: Installation and operation of these safety devices must be in accordance with the supplied operating instructions. Further information relating to the use of Active Opto-electronic Protection Devices (AOPD) can be obtained from Health & Safety Executive guidance note HSG180.