Miniature inductive sensors are a cost-effective approach to producing competitive machines, because the sensors are adaptable and reliable. They offer the greatest possible benefit in the least space.
- Smallest self-contained inductive sensors on the market
- Miniature sensors are ideal for mounting where space is limited
- Outstanding temperature stability from -25°C (-13°F) to +70°C (+158°F)
- High switching frequency up to 5000 Hz
- Light weight of the sensor
- Electronics vacuum potted for optimum long-term reliability under high stress
- Also available in high pressure resistant and full-metal versions.
- Automation for tool changers
- Linear drive technology