Phoenix Contact Class 100 controllers
Phoenix Contact Class 100 modular small-scale controllers - simply versatile.
Class 100 programmable logic controllers impress with their high function density at low prices. They support all common communication paths, such as Ethernet, mobile phone or fixed-line network. The controllers can be easily extended with Inline I/O modules and offer an integrated web server. As the interface between the control center and I/O level, they efficiently control the data flow of your system. In short, they are ideal for small to medium-sized applications, even in distributed systems.
- Maximum flexibility - numerous I/Os and special function modules can be mounted side by side
- Cost-effective solution, thanks to the excellent price/performance ratio with high function density
- Optimum communication - with integrated, freely programmable web server for visualization with the WebVisit software
- Versatile use, as all common IT protocols are supported
- PROFINET device function
- Modbus/TCP is integrated in the firmware this increases performance and simplifies configuration. This makes communication with other Modbus devices even easier.
- SD card slot: for quick memory expansio and easy enabling of software blocks
- FTP server
- Flash file system
- Complete fieldbus master (4096 I/O points)
- Numerous protocols supported such as: HTTP, FTP, SNTP, SNMP, SMTP, SQL, MySQL, etc.
- Intuitive programming using PC Worx or using the free PC Worx Express software
- The XC versions are also suitable for increased temperature requirements (-40°C to +60°C)