Sick connectivity for hygienic and washdown areas
The Sick connectors for this area feature IP enclosure ratings IP69K for protection from the effects of high pressure cleaning and steam cleaning. The Ecolab certification also indicates that the cables for this zone are particularly resistant to aggressive acidic and alkaline cleaning agents. In addition, these cables have coupling nuts made of stainless steel (V4A).
PP cables types:
- Consistent use of FDA approved materials
- Hygienic design based on EHEDG recommendations. Designed with very smooth surfaces and no gaps to prevent dirt getting trapped.
- Very high temperature resistance: –40 °C ... +105 °C (fixed installation)
- Suitable for drag chains
- Resistant to lactic acid, microbes and hydrolysis
- Absolute impermeability provided by dual-action (axial and radial) profile seal.
- The special profile seal on these connecting cables provides even better impermeability than a classic O-ring seal.
- Good shock and vibration resistance up to 50 g with the dual action interlock.
- Integrated fixed stop prevents the plug connector from being screwed too tight