Sick DBS50 shaft encoders
The DBS50 Core incremental encoder features impressively high mechanical flexibility, excellent technical properties, and a number of variations.
The DBS50E has a face mount flange with 50 mm diameter and a solid shaft with 8 mm diameter. The housing diameter is extremely compact at 37 mm and thus saves valuable space. The face mount flange offers 2 different mounting hole patterns and a servo groove for mounting with servo clamps. The encoder has compact dimensions and a universal cable outlet that allows for cables to run in an axial or radial direction. The DBS50 Core incremental encoder is fully compatible with the DDS50E incremental encoder.
At a glance
- Connection with universal cable outlet
- Face mount flange with 8 mm solid shaft
- Face mount flange with 2 mounting hole patterns and servo groove
- Compact housing diameter of 37 mm with compact construction depth, flange diameter 50 mm
- Various electrical interfaces: TTL/RS-422, HTL/Push Pull and Open Collector NPN
- Number of lines from 10 to 2,500 possible
- Temperature range: –20 °C... +85 °C
- Enclosure rating: IP 65
- The universal cable outlet allows for use in tight spaces and for flexible cabling
- Face mount flange with various mounting hole patterns for easy device replacement without adapting the application
- Face mount flange with servo groove makes mounting with servo clamps possible
- The high flexibility of the mechanical interface of the encoder and the available accessories allow for the use of a single design in many applications
- The compact housing diameter saves valuable space
- Long-term and reliable operation thanks to a high enclosure rating, temperature resistance and bearing lifetime
Coming soon. Please contact us if you require a part from the Sick DBS50 shaft encoder product range.