Why Choose Us?
- Competitive Prices
- Hands on Support
For all enquiries, please contact us on the below:
Tel: 01482 225 297
Sick IM triple sensing range inductive sensors
For that little bit extra, the Triple Sensing Range sensors are ideal. Thanks to innovative ASIC technology, they offer greatly extended sensing ranges up to 40 mm, providing even more capacity in reserve. They can be used like conventional proximity sensors over a operating temperature of –25 °C … +70 °C, for performance without restrictions.
At a glance
- Triple sensing range up to 40 mm
- Operating temperature from –25 °C … +70 °C
- Less machine downtime
- Large operating reserve due to triple sensing range
- Less space required for the same sensing range when compared with standard sensors
- Lower risk of mechanical damage due to greater distance away from moving parts
- High detection sensitivity, therefore very suitable for detecting difficult parts such as wires, thin sheets, small screws