The SICK MHF15 is a compact optical level limit switch which is incredibly easy to commission. The sensor is based on the energetic SICK photoelectric proximity sensor technology, which has been proven and optimized over a number of decades. Thanks to this, the sensor construction is simple, robust and reliable.
The use of high-quality materials such as stainless steel 1.4404 and polysulfone, together with the housing design to enclosure rating IP 69K, guarantees the reliability of the MHF15 not only on the process side, but also in situations where there are adverse ambient conditions outside the tank. The fast, problem-free commissioning does not require medium calibration, allowing reductions in commissioning costs and maintenance. The optical technology makes the MHF15 particularly well-suited to use with waterbased media.
- Robust level monitoring in liquid media without additional requirements
- Small, compact design, no medium calibration required
- Process temperature up to 55°C, process pressure up to 16 bar
- Enclosure rating IP 67 and IP 69K
- Process connection G ½
- Highly resistant thanks to stainless steel housing 1.4404, polysulfone apex
- Output available as PNP or NPN transistor
- FDA-compliant, UL