- MHL15 photoelectric reflex sensor: 5.0 m/4.5 m (PL80A), with polarizing filter
Variable, fast and inexpensive:
- Shortest housing = short build-in depth, simple handling
- Options for axial (straight) or radial 90°: ideal for clever integration of MH15 into the mechanical system
- Flush mounting via new mounting accessories (included): fast and inexpensive mounting
- Unlimited access to M18 hole mounting.
The Sick MH15 phtotoelectric sensors can be used in a wide variety of applications, particularly the conveyor/mechanical handling and packaging industries.