Sick MHT15 MHTB15
- MHTB15 photoelectrical proximity sensor with background suppression and adjustable sensing range:
– axial: 300 mm (90% remission)
- MHT15 photoelectric proximity sensor, energetic, scanning ranges:
– axial: 100 mm and 350 mm
– radial: 90 mm and 250 mm
each at 90 % reflectance, sensitivity can be set.
Variable, fast and inexpensive:
- Shortest housing = short build-in depth, simple handling
- Options for axial (straight) or radial 90°: ideal for clever integration of MH15 into the mechanical system
- Flush mounting via new mounting accessories (included): fast and inexpensive mounting
- Unlimited access to M18 hole mounting.
The Sick MH15 phtotoelectric sensors can be used in a wide variety of applications, particularly the conveyor/mechanical handling and packaging industries.